AMERICANA will be at Tampere Vintage on Sunday selling items from its collection of classic vintage clothing from the U.S.A.
The event is at Pakkahuone in Tampere from 12-6 p.m. and will feature:
- Dancing by Brownie’s Lindy Hoppers
- Live music from The Lester Peabody & Mitja Tuurala Duo
- An Interview with Gina Holdar, author of A-Z of Classic American Clothing
- An Interview with the “Mekkoswäppi” vintage clothing swap group
- A “Vintage Service Station” run by Mimosa Dedanann who will value and suggest ways to alter or clean vintage clothing pieces
- Organ Grinder Teuvo Ylijoki
- Roller Derby Skaters from Tampere’s Rollin’ Hos
Gina, Riika & Anna will be so happy to see you there!