Do you live in Sundsvall?
Then we’ve got great news for you!
Now you don’t have to come all the way to AMERICANA’s store in Stockholm to get the best American vintage. affären at the newly opened Wivex location now carries AMERICANA Classic Vintage.
affären offers AMERICANA Classic Vintage Lee, Levi’s and Wrangler denim jackets and shirts, Champion Reverse Weave college sweatshirts, FFA jackets and Pendleton shirts. They even have a few cheerleader uniforms and school sweaters.
So go visit them today & stock up on the best, most classic American vintage pieces anywhere around!
Visit affären’s website
Like affären on Facebook
Give an American original this Christmas!
- 1960s Pendleton Blazer 500 SEK
- 1960s Lee Denim Shirt 500 SEK
- AMERICANA Classic Vintage Iron-On Patch 30 SEK
- Trophy H0rns 400 SEK
- Cowichan Sweater 1200 SEK
- 1980s Varsity Jacket 600 SEK
- Knit Cap 40 SEK
- Hockey Cards from the 1991 Season 25 SEK
__________________________________________________________________________Do your Christmas shopping at our store on Gamla Brogatan in Stockholm or online with us where you always get FREE Shipping on all orders in Europe!
If you love denim, vintage, jeans, America, or all of the above, you must see this film.
To be released in early 2011. You can learn more here.
Filed under Denim, Videos
On Friday, October 8, many people in America will be joining together for a very special “casual Friday” to help Lee National Denim Day celebrate 15 years of fighting breast cancer.
These individuals and organizations are gearing up to participate in this grassroots program which has raised more than $80 million for breast cancer research by simply asking the nation to put on their jeans for a $5 donation to the Women’s Cancer Programs of the Entertainment Industry Foundation (EIF).
This year, Lee National Denim Day is partnering with the Cancer Support Community, an international non-profit dedicated to providing support, education and hope to people affected by cancer.
Funds raised from participation in Denim Day® will support:
- Groundbreaking research at Lee Translational Laboratories nationwide to find less toxic, more effective treatments.
- Development of an early detection blood test in collaboration with the Breast Cancer Biomarker Discovery Project.
- Cancer Support Community centers nationwide which provide emotional and social support to cancer patients and their families.
To learn more about the projects funded by Denim Day, visit DenimDay.com.
Filed under Denim, Jeans, Lee