AMERICANA’s got the best prices in town on Pendleton shirts, jackets, skirts and robes. Come check out our great selection for the holidays!
Tag Archives: Pendleton
- 1960s Pendleton Blazer 500 SEK
- 1960s Lee Denim Shirt 500 SEK
- AMERICANA Classic Vintage Iron-On Patch 30 SEK
- Trophy H0rns 400 SEK
- Cowichan Sweater 1200 SEK
- 1980s Varsity Jacket 600 SEK
- Knit Cap 40 SEK
- Hockey Cards from the 1991 Season 25 SEK
__________________________________________________________________________Do your Christmas shopping at our store on Gamla Brogatan in Stockholm or online with us where you always get FREE Shipping on all orders in Europe!
Made in U.S.A. originals for 400 SEK or less!
- A-Z of Classic American Clothing Book 140 SEK
- Pendleton Skirt 300 SEK
- Cheerleader Sweater 400 SEK
- AMERICANA Tote Bag 140 SEK
- Retro Coca-Cola Sign 250 SEK
- 1950s Wool Dress 400 SEK
- Stone Harvest Brooch 275 SEK
Founded in 1863, Pendleton has been family-run business for six generations. Since the company’s beginnings, it has produced almost all of its Indian blankets and clothing in the Pacific Northwest.
Although Pendleton first made blankets for trade with Native Americans, they have been producing wool shirts since 1924. For nearly a century, Pendleton has used the same size yarn to produce Umatilla wool that comes from the same sheep at Cunningham Ranch and other local farms in Oregon and Washington.
Pendleton gained widespread fame through surfers and California pop music. When the Beach Boys first got together in 1961, the band was called the Pendletones. Pendleton Woolen Mill sent the band a letter advising them they could not use the name. So the Beach Boys were born. Later, in 1963, the band wore matching Pendleton shirts for the album cover for “Surfer Girl.”
___________________________________________________________________________AMERICANA has one of the largest selections of vintage Pendletons in Europe.
What a wonderful time AMERICANA had at Vintage Tallinn!
We met really cool folks, like Marko & his friends…
and Peter, the drummer in the Tri-Tones…
We listened to Estonia’s finest rockabilly sounds…
We met Maxim & his merry crew of Lomographers from Riga, Latvia…
and learned more about all the old stereos our grandparents, parents & we once had from Hi-Fi Classic of Estonia…
and saw some familiar faces from Finland like Vintage Gilda…
As you can see, AMERICANA had a great time at Vintage Tallinn in your most-beautiful capital city, Estonia!
A little history about this classic American shirt & its connection to The Beach Boys.
- Chihuly’s Pendletons and Their Influence on His Work
- Pendleton Round-Up at 100: Oregon’s Legendary Rodeo
- The Beach Boys: The Definitive Diary of America’s Greatest Band on Stage and in the Studio
- Heroes And Villains: The True Story Of The Beach Boys