AMERICANA will be at Tampere Vintage on Sunday selling items from its collection of classic vintage clothing from the U.S.A.
The event is at Pakkahuone in Tampere from 12-6 p.m. and will feature:
- Dancing by Brownie’s Lindy Hoppers
- Live music from The Lester Peabody & Mitja Tuurala Duo
- An Interview with Gina Holdar, author of A-Z of Classic American Clothing
- An Interview with the “Mekkoswäppi” vintage clothing swap group
- A “Vintage Service Station” run by Mimosa Dedanann who will value and suggest ways to alter or clean vintage clothing pieces
- Organ Grinder Teuvo Ylijoki
- Roller Derby Skaters from Tampere’s Rollin’ Hos
Gina, Riika & Anna will be so happy to see you there!
Friday, November 19th
The international premiere of AMERICANA’s book will be hosted in Finland!
There will be an interview with the author Gina Holdar, book signings, a DJ, food & drink, and a lotto to win several pieces from AMERICANA’s collection of vintage clothing.
Plus, everyone who purchases a copy of the book will get a free vintage bandana!
Sunday, November 21
AMERICANA will be selling vintage clothing from the U.S.A., which has been specially selected for the folks in Tampere!
The event is at Pakkahuone from 12-6 and will feature dancing by Brownie’s Lindy Hoppers, live music from The Lester Peabody & Mitja Tuurala Duo, Organ Grinder Teuvo Ylijoki, roller derby skaters from Tampere’s Rollin’ Hos, two interviews with Gina Holdar and the Mekkoswäppi vintage clothing swap group and a “vintage service station” run by Mimosa Dedanann who will value and suggest ways to alter or clean vintage clothing pieces.
Suomi, Here We Come!